AJMAN FREE ZONE
Established in 1988, Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) has led to a huge industrial development in the emirate by attracting various number of companies, offering competitive privileges and facilities which strengthened the industry, trade and the financial sectors. By benefiting from investment privileges, many companies have thrived with considerable return on their investment.
- 100% ownership of establishment/company
- 100% foreign ownership
- Easy transfer of capital and profits
- Exemption from personal income tax
- Exemption from import and export duties
- Exemption from other taxes
- Competitive prices on facility usage
- Competitive prices for power/electricity
- Competitive prices on leasing
- Easy access to low cost labor
- Well-developed infrastructure
- One-stop counter service for effecting transactions (residency, visa, etc.)
- Fast and easy procedures and in most cases, license within 24 hours
Types of licenses provided:
- Business Licenses
- E-Commerce Licenses: electronic trading activities
- Service Licenses: service activities within the free zone such as management, marketing, IT consultancies
- Industrial Licenses:
a. The organization should be registered with GCC countries’ nationals owning minimum of 51%.
b. Minimum 40% of the manufacturing process should be within the Free Zone.
c. Organizations having national license qualified to get the license are exempt from customs fees on exports from GCC countries.
- Offshore Licenses: the company should run its business outside the UAE
Documents required to open a business in AFZ:
- Memorandum of Association.
- Share Certificate.
- Establishment Card.
- Administration Power of Attorney.
- Copy of owner passport.