DUBAI SOUTH FREE ZONE
Dubai South Free Zone master plan:
The 6.7 sq. km. Aviation District serves as an Integrated Aviation Eco System dedicated to the aviation sector. The District is also the permanent home of the Dubai Airshow, the Middle East Business Aviation Show and the VIP Terminal.
The Logistics District is a multimodal platform for companies affiliated to the supply chain. The district offers build-to-suit as well as ready-to-use facilities designed to serve contract logistics, integrators, freight-forwarders and agents. Airside access to the Al Maktoum International Airport facilitates air cargo operations.
The Business Park offers flexible office spaces – from start-ups to SMEs and large corporations – in diverse sectors. It also features a business center that provides office solutions operating 24/7.
Business facilities in Dubai South:
- 100% tax free operations
- Full foreign ownership.
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits.
- 0% tax as well as no duty tax for import and export.
- Flexible commercial lease terms.
- Wide range of business activities.
- Minimum documentation required to set up a business.
- Direct access to Jebel Ali Sea Port and Al Maktoum Airport.
- No proof of share capital, no currency restrictions, competitive rates.
- State of the art facilities.
Types of licenses available in Dubai South:
- Industrial License: light manufacturing activities.
- Logistics License: issued only for logistics services.
- Trading & General Trading License: import; export, distribution and storage of specific products specified in the License; sale of the products within the UAE market through a local distributor.
- Service License: issued for services specified in the License within the Dubai South, but not restricted to.
- Education License: educational and social services; educational and training, and educational consultancy services.