We are looking for expert Digital Marketing Specialist with flair of Web Development to join our team on full time basis.
You will be requiredto perform following functions;
- Develop, Manage, Monitor and update the Company’s websites using Linux Platform, .PHP coding and HTML5 language.
SEO | SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- Develop web site content and optimize site (s) for search engines.
- Improve search-engine rankings and Drive traffic to websites using a variety of SEO methods.
- Ensure content appears high on search rankings.
- Link building strategy from relevant sites and directories to our site.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Develop, Monitors and maintain the Company’s Social Media Portals: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Monitors and coordinates online activity.
- Establish and ensure Social Media Marketing activities rigorously maintain marketing content to deliver online campaigns and promotions.
- Generate analytic reports on a regular basis including analyzing monthly social media and website statistics.
- Grow Social Media Organically.
- Create email marketing and SMS campaigns.
- Strong Knowledge and Passionfor digital tools.
- Expert Programing skillsof HTML5, PHP on Linux Platform.
- Minimum graduate in Computer sciences with specialization in Programing and Languages.
- Hands on experience on HTML5, .PHP, Linux, WordPress, and SEO techniques.
- Proven track record of 2 to 3 years in Digital marketing.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WITH A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.
Send your Resume’ to email@example.com
MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT (COMPANY FORMATION)
Who Can Get the Job Done! Come and Grow with Us
Get in touch : firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate will be responsible for generating new leads and advising on BUSINESS SET UPsolutions in UAE mainland, free zones and offshore jurisdictions.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Management Consultant with 2 – 4 years experience in company’s formation LLC, Freezone, onshore / offshore and business setup in United Arab Emirates.
Bachelors / Master’s degree in Business or finance, with emphasis on Marketing, sales or International Business.
- Must be able to generate leads on a monthly basis.
- Marketing of the company’s services through telephone calls, emails, online advertising, social media marketing, web posting and attending business events when necessary in order to acquire new business for the company.
- Provide complete business setup advice to clients who want to set up their business in the UAE (free zones, mainland, offshore).
- Prepare and arrange all documents and applications required for business setup and visa transactions.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Ensure awareness of periodic changes to government policies, laws, regulations, processes, requirements and their resulting impact on business needs.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of government regulations as you will need to provide advice based on current regulations.
- Familiarity with UAE Labour and Immigration Ministries and other government bodies including expert level knowledge about UAE Free zone & Mainland Company Incorporation
- Knowledge of different types of Government Approvals in order to ensure businesses run legally and seamlessly
- Strong background in UAE company laws
- Ability to manage relationships at multiple levels in with private companies and government agencies.
- Time Management
- Social Perceptiveness
- Understands Internet, Intranet, and CRM.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary & Other Benefits: Biznet offers competitive Salary plus benefits as per UAE Labor Law