What are the advantages of company setup in Dubai South Freezone! What are the available trade license and how much it will cost?
Dubai South Free Zone (prev. known as Dubai World Central) is a development currently under construction, which will serve as an economic zone to support a number of activities including logistics, aviation, commercial, exhibition, humanitarian, residential and other related businesses around Al Maktoum International Airport. Dubai South has a planned annual capacity of 12 million tons of cargo and 160 million passengers. The construction area is 145 square kilometers, almost two times the size of Hong Kong Island.
WHAT IS DUBAI SOUTH?
Branded “The City of You”, Dubai South is an ambitious project started under the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai. Emerging as one of Dubai’s flagships project, Dubai South has quickly become a central hub for major investments, both privately owned and governmental. The entire south area of Dubai is currently being developed around the individual’s happiness, thus incorporating a unique concept.
The royal vision is reflected in the themes of Dubai Plan 2021, which apply to Dubai South as follows:
- To become a city of happy, creative and empowered people
- To become the preferred place to live, work and invest
- To create an inclusive and cohesive society
- To build a smart and sustainable city
- To become a pivotal hub in the global economy
Launched in 2006, Dubai South will be able to host 1 million population, plus every conceivable kind of business and industry and create 500,000 jobs, thus becoming Dubai’s most important economic platform.
Apart from that, Dubai South is also home to the world’s largest airport in the making – the Al Maktoum International Airport and will famously host landmark events such as World Expo 2020 and the Dubai Airshow.
With an international audience of 25 million visitors and bringing together more than 180 nations, Expo 2020 makes up for one of the most compelling reasons to invest in the Dubai real estate market. There is no doubt that Dubai will make a show out of the most anticipated event in the recent years and plans to invest 2$ to 4$ billion to develop the infrastructure around the hosting area.
Dubai South Free Zone master plan:
The 6.7 sq. km. Aviation District serves as an Integrated Aviation Eco System dedicated to the aviation sector. The District is also the permanent home of the Dubai Airshow, the Middle East Business Aviation Show and the VIP Terminal.
The Logistics District is a multimodal platform for companies affiliated to the supply chain. The district offers build-to-suit as well as ready-to-use facilities designed to serve contract logistics, integrators, freight-forwarders and agents. Airside access to the Al Maktoum International Airport facilitates air cargo operations.
The Business Park offers flexible office spaces – from start-ups to SMEs and large corporations – in diverse sectors. It also features a business center that provides office solutions operating 24/7.
Business facilities in Dubai South:
- 100% tax free operations
- Full foreign ownership.
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits.
- 0% tax as well as no duty tax for import and export.
- Flexible commercial lease terms.
- Wide range of business activities.
- Minimum documentation required to set up a business.
- Direct access to Jebel Ali Sea Port and Al Maktoum Airport.
- No proof of share capital, no currency restrictions, competitive rates.
- State of the art facilities.
Types of licenses available in Dubai South:
- Industrial License: light manufacturing activities.
- Logistics License: issued only for logistics services.
- Trading & General Trading License: import; export, distribution and storage of specific products specified in the License; sale of the products within the UAE market through a local distributor.
- Service License: issued for services specified in the License within the Dubai South, but not restricted to.
- Education License: educational and social services; educational and training, and educational consultancy services.
How can Biznet Consulting assist in a time and cost-effective business setup in Dubai?
If you are looking for reliable business setup services in UAE, Biznet Consulting offers a well-researched, professional, and affordable array of services to its clients.